Skip to content Sitemap

Welcome Home.

Offering Residential and Commercial spaces in the New Orleans area including furnished luxury apartments in the French Quarter.

Search Properties

Home is where the heart is, and you want to make sure your heart is accurately represented when it comes to where you live. That’s where we come in! Marcello Group maintains a range of properties in Louisiana, from single-family homes and multi-family residences to commercial properties. As owner-operators, we own all of our properties, which means the only person we answer to is you. There are no outside owners or investors to muddy the waters and put their own needs before yours, which is why our clients are so happy living and working in our spaces.

We manage roughly 300 units, about 25 percent of them commercial and the other 75 percent residential. We serve a range of clientele, from families to business owners to couples enjoying their golden years. No matter what you need, we invite you to tell us so we can help you get it today.